Skip to main content

To Be On A Team, Which Is A Group Made Up Of A Certain Amount Of Individuals, Each Individual MUST Consent To Be Part Of The TEAM, To Understand What Their Role Is On The Team, To Agree To The Rules And Purpose

team
/tēm/
noun
  1. 1.
    a group of players forming one side in a competitive game or sport.
    synonyms:groupsquadsidebandbunchcompanypartygangselectioncrewtroupesetlineuparrayMore
verb
  1. 1.
    come together as a team to achieve a common goal.

If someone has not given consent to be on your team, then you have FORCED them to be on your team. You have not given them the ability to decide on their own, if this is the team they want to be on. What kind of team is it? A sports team, a political team, a religious team, a non-profit team,  . . . What is the value system and philosophy of the team? Do they have a specific one that most team members adhere to, or a hodge podge of what ever?

What is the teams purpose. Does everyone agree as to how to achieve that? If not, there is a problem, especially if someone has not given consent to be on the team. Has everyone agreed on the roles of each person on the team, understand the roles, agreed to the roles,  . . . if not there are problems. And this is not a team

con·sent
/kənˈsent/
noun
  1. 1.
    permission for something to happen or agreement to do something.

    "no change may be made without the consent of all the partners"

    synonyms:agreementassentconcurrenceaccordMore
verb
  1. 1.
    give permission for something to happen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congrats Iranian Shiite Muslims Got ALL White People To HATE Me! Bravo Scum!

It's amazing ALL white people HATE me, isn't it? The sandnigger got my family to HATE me, so you all HATE me because I want personal justice for the abuse and infringements upon my rights by an Iranian sandnigger. You can all run around me, trying to indicate some shit I don't give a fuck about, because you NEVER stood by me, don't EVER show the fuck up ! Seriously DON'T ! A mockery was made upon my life, that has a ripple effect . But I will not STOP what I say and do! Trust me Iranian sandnigger, you DON'T Own, Run, Solve my problems, or tell me fuck, EVER! When your buddy Michael the greeter this morning had a record on the ground with the title 'Crown' on it. Amazing shit that never ends by any of you! I am NOT playing games with one of YOU, NOT one . No GAMES With NO ONE!

I TOLD A Sandnigger Iranian Muslim To Get The Fuck OUT Of My Life In 2005, It's 2019! I Fucking Meant It! This Ain't A Game!