Skip to main content

Is Ensaf Haidar Really In The Best Interest Of Raif Badawi And Others, Or An EVIL Fraud? Does Sundar And His Clan At Google Help Ensaf In Her Scam? How Much $ Have You Made Off Putting Your Husband In Saudi Prison? EVIL!

- You will be on cardboard tomorrow. Raif and I have suffered immensely fucks!

"Ensaf Haidar (Arabicإنصاف حيدر‎; born 1985) is a Saudi Arabia-born Canadian human rights activist. Born in Jizan, Saudi Arabia, Haidar is the wife of Raif Badawi,[1] and actively campaigns for his freedom. Haidaris the President of the Raif Badawi Foundation for Freedom, that actively campaigns for freedom of speech and human rights awareness in the Arab World.[2]"

Above found at: Wikipedia

Ensaf you know the lady that drives a car with at least four stickers on it that say, "Be Love?" When you are not 
about love, but evil frauds, destroying good muslims and non-muslims? 
She stalks me at the library, laughing at me and all your evil. Ensaf there is one 
person besides Raif and I that you are fucking with! Prince M.B.S. who has lots
of money and power. Enough to take your ass down! Good fucking luck!

More importantly what will all those people who really do care about rights and Raif
want to do to your ass, also? People who donated money to your cause of fraud? 
Will they sue you for false advertisement? False representation, false cause, . . .?
What if they found out you, Sundar @ Google and the clan have been cyber stalking
and hacking them, because you 'claimed' to care about Raif, but found it to be a false scam?

I think Prince M.B.S. would want you dead, after accusing him of terrible policies, making
his ass look bad, . . . when YOU are the evil fuck and possibly Sundar and clan bangers 
@ Google have been accomplices to such vicious fucking EVIL!

We could only imagine what you EVIL scum did to day on April Fools acting so important
and for good causes, huh? Prince M.B.S. might just understand my anger and hate, and
like I said, I don't think you would want to fuck with his ass. I don't think he plays games 
either! Enjoy the fuck show, maybe one day, you all will be the one's to be fucked up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congrats Iranian Shiite Muslims Got ALL White People To HATE Me! Bravo Scum!

It's amazing ALL white people HATE me, isn't it? The sandnigger got my family to HATE me, so you all HATE me because I want personal justice for the abuse and infringements upon my rights by an Iranian sandnigger. You can all run around me, trying to indicate some shit I don't give a fuck about, because you NEVER stood by me, don't EVER show the fuck up ! Seriously DON'T ! A mockery was made upon my life, that has a ripple effect . But I will not STOP what I say and do! Trust me Iranian sandnigger, you DON'T Own, Run, Solve my problems, or tell me fuck, EVER! When your buddy Michael the greeter this morning had a record on the ground with the title 'Crown' on it. Amazing shit that never ends by any of you! I am NOT playing games with one of YOU, NOT one . No GAMES With NO ONE!

I TOLD A Sandnigger Iranian Muslim To Get The Fuck OUT Of My Life In 2005, It's 2019! I Fucking Meant It! This Ain't A Game!