Skip to main content

If You Seriously Think I Am Doing Something For You, Never Have - Just Wanted Personal Justice So I Can Live A Good Life And Enjoy Life And My Privacy Like YOU All Have, While I Lived In Hell - This Is The EVIL Impossible Fuck YOU - All I Am Thinking About Is Justice, Putting My Life Back Together, Doing What The Fuck I Want, MY PRIVACY

"EVERY Coward 
In The Freak Show
KILL ME 
I'll NEVER Respect YOU!"

If you seriously are planning one second of my life, you are planning the wrong life. You don't even communicate with me to know anything about me. But you think you do. I am NOT doing this to be a leader, I would NEVER be a leader ever in my life, never wanted to be a leader. I am NOT doing this to be an advocate, never wanted to be an advocate, never will, . . . I have ONLY been doing this for my own personal justice, so I can live a decent life, doing what I want and enjoy my personal privacy.

Don't plan my life because you have no clue about me. You don't even talk to me, but you think you know who the fuck I am and YOU DON'T! I am not going to sit in this crazy and try to figure out all the shit of the fuck show, by people who I have no idea who the fuck they are, what value system they live by, why they are doing it, what is their intention and motivation, . . . that is ludicrous. It is exactly what Ayn Rand tried to explain in her books. This pathetic situation and how it came to be.

All the signs I make, the words I use, and things I do are all in relation to my situation. I cannot take on trying to figure out what people I have no idea about are doing. Too many, too many with different agendas, terrible agendas, ect, . . . Trying to harm more good people like myself, but blaming others for their evil. I know them, I know how they operate, and they continue to think I am an accomplice to their fuck show. I AM NOT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congrats Iranian Shiite Muslims Got ALL White People To HATE Me! Bravo Scum!

It's amazing ALL white people HATE me, isn't it? The sandnigger got my family to HATE me, so you all HATE me because I want personal justice for the abuse and infringements upon my rights by an Iranian sandnigger. You can all run around me, trying to indicate some shit I don't give a fuck about, because you NEVER stood by me, don't EVER show the fuck up ! Seriously DON'T ! A mockery was made upon my life, that has a ripple effect . But I will not STOP what I say and do! Trust me Iranian sandnigger, you DON'T Own, Run, Solve my problems, or tell me fuck, EVER! When your buddy Michael the greeter this morning had a record on the ground with the title 'Crown' on it. Amazing shit that never ends by any of you! I am NOT playing games with one of YOU, NOT one . No GAMES With NO ONE!

I TOLD A Sandnigger Iranian Muslim To Get The Fuck OUT Of My Life In 2005, It's 2019! I Fucking Meant It! This Ain't A Game!