Skip to main content

I Know There Are Good People In All Countries, I Try To Specify To My Best Ability Who The Culprits Are, Unfortunately The Good Has Been Accused But I Will Not Apologize So Over Being Stalked By An Iranian I Told Get The Fuck Out

I know there are good people in every country in the world, but what has happened to my life has made it very difficult to discern the good in America. And like my good self, the good in all cultures always have to suffer at the hands of the evil. I am just personally over this particular evil show on my life and mind because it is beyond beyond. It is anti-life.

I would address things differently and handle things differently if I had justice, or this was handled differently, but the way it was handled just makes me ill, off balance, shaky, crazy, go berserk, and most importantly want to be very aggressive. Instead of stressing the positive here, it just makes me stress the negative. Because it has been too intense, for to long, in a mentally disturbing manner.

It is very evident these Iranians take everything over by FORCE. They have been and are the problem, then claim to solve the problems and this is how they operate. This is how they acquire things, take things over, hold people hostage, telling you they are your friend while back stabbing you, setting you up for everything under the sun, especially sex crimes which can be easy to do,  . . . they have been at this evil for a long time so they are very methodical about it all.

They act like the manipulators and controllers they are. Acting like the rulers of the world, the problem solvers of the world, when they are the problem. They are the spin doctors of the world, spinning shit round and round, always to fit their needs, it is all a war for them not even a game, it is war. I hate because of what they did to my life. They hate because THEY ARE ONLY HATERS. Their nature is pure cold blooded evil and nothing else, while spinning it to someone else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congrats Iranian Shiite Muslims Got ALL White People To HATE Me! Bravo Scum!

It's amazing ALL white people HATE me, isn't it? The sandnigger got my family to HATE me, so you all HATE me because I want personal justice for the abuse and infringements upon my rights by an Iranian sandnigger. You can all run around me, trying to indicate some shit I don't give a fuck about, because you NEVER stood by me, don't EVER show the fuck up ! Seriously DON'T ! A mockery was made upon my life, that has a ripple effect . But I will not STOP what I say and do! Trust me Iranian sandnigger, you DON'T Own, Run, Solve my problems, or tell me fuck, EVER! When your buddy Michael the greeter this morning had a record on the ground with the title 'Crown' on it. Amazing shit that never ends by any of you! I am NOT playing games with one of YOU, NOT one . No GAMES With NO ONE!

I TOLD A Sandnigger Iranian Muslim To Get The Fuck OUT Of My Life In 2005, It's 2019! I Fucking Meant It! This Ain't A Game!