Skip to main content

Hillary The Foreign Scum That Hates Me, Hates Your White Ass Also, Acting Like Your Friend! Hillary Live In REALITY, Not LaLa Land!


Hillary
- Cortez
- Tlaib
- Omar
- Sarsour
- Jayapal
- Iranians
- The rest of the scum, . . . 
HATE You
Not Trump

This might not be 100% true, but I would say probably pretty close, especially when dealing with specific foreigners in America in the year 2019. The specific foreigners I am addressing here have been proficient at a divide and conquer war in America, for quite some time. Watch how I challenge you, in your divide and conquer war, since I still do not have justice. Keep thinking I'm on your team sandnigger and clan bangers!

Remember Congress you don't own or run my life or solve my problems and neither does a sandnigger named Alireza Fatemi, do you fucking get my fuck? This is not a game with my one precious life, that has been a life of HELL, while you all enjoy life and declared war on me. Do you fucking get me SCUM! No games with no one, been living in HELL way too long. I get one life and life is NOT about living in HELL!

pro·fi·cient
/prəˈfiSHənt/
adjective
  1. 1.
    competent or skilled in doing or using something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congrats Iranian Shiite Muslims Got ALL White People To HATE Me! Bravo Scum!

It's amazing ALL white people HATE me, isn't it? The sandnigger got my family to HATE me, so you all HATE me because I want personal justice for the abuse and infringements upon my rights by an Iranian sandnigger. You can all run around me, trying to indicate some shit I don't give a fuck about, because you NEVER stood by me, don't EVER show the fuck up ! Seriously DON'T ! A mockery was made upon my life, that has a ripple effect . But I will not STOP what I say and do! Trust me Iranian sandnigger, you DON'T Own, Run, Solve my problems, or tell me fuck, EVER! When your buddy Michael the greeter this morning had a record on the ground with the title 'Crown' on it. Amazing shit that never ends by any of you! I am NOT playing games with one of YOU, NOT one . No GAMES With NO ONE!

I TOLD A Sandnigger Iranian Muslim To Get The Fuck OUT Of My Life In 2005, It's 2019! I Fucking Meant It! This Ain't A Game!